On seeing the topic, I just remember that I have crossed 29 and living in my 30. Everyone's perspective is different and why not, it's unique too. While considering the word age, I have come across many quotes in net saying age is just a number , Focus on your success at your age. It's nice to hear . isn't it? When I am asked my age, many people discouraged me with usual masalas such as you have reached 30;you have become aged ; a slight white hair appearing, wrinkles here and there, married and had kid too reached 30 now that's all about your life. What else you can do after this. Enough of hearing bad comments. Let me pick positives. Achievement is not only about getting gold medal and first mark. Being a good human being and understanding the purpose of our existence is said to be as achievement on my terms. If you have earned so much of money, just remember this is not an end of the life. Try to revaluate yourself how many genuine people you have earned so far? how many people can do anything you say without any questions? how many people around you really want you to be happy and successful? If you are counting, your achievement lies there. You could sat that I didn't achieve anything so far. The answer is still the same. Age is just a number. You can make your dreams true even if you start working from the scratch today. Be the person who can be loved by everyone. Be the person who makes everyone happy. Be the person who acts as a shelter for the people who really share their sorrows with you and lastly, be the one among the achievers who started their life in their 30s
Regards,
One who believe myself fits within the last line of my write-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment