You must be a thief !!
Coz you stole my heart ....
You must be the cure!!
When I am a deadly disease...
You are the rainbow in my grey life.
My world becomes full of colors...
You overtook many important people in my life .. like a super bike .
I can even sue you for jailing me in your heart.
Never bail me out.
I feel addicted to you ... No idea to take U turn..
Suddenly all the love songs I hear,
are about you...
My heart is pounding.
My dopamine is overwhelming..
My hormones are hopping .
My brain is beating.
My stomach is full of butterflies ..
On seeing you ..
This heart is the king of betrayal
Coz It keeps on thinking about you ,
Though staying within me.
It just started with our fun plays
Slowly moved to the next stage of pickups and drops
Then with saving each other moments..
Including lot of confessions...
Holding hands for a long walk...
A hug for support...
Taught me the feel of owning you
You made me to know how is the world of possessiveness...!!
When you talk to someone ,
I feel like my seat is on fire.
I see you online for a long time ...
Hesitations to the core
With my backspace working 24*7
Don't know how to start ...
Wanna spend some more time
Just to watch you ....
to know how you laugh , eat, sip ..
simply to fall in love with you for one more time.
Tell you what, I could feel your touch .. Mean it
Love to act stupid just to draw your attention.
C'mon, can't make eye contact ...
If our eyes meet, That's it
I am finished.
Still want to notice you even in packed crowd ...
You made me fall for you every single time.
Is this mistake of mine or yours?
You call this disorder..
But I can call this love...
I am crazy about you...
Yes I am emotionally, irrevocably, deeply and madly in love with you .
From head over heels...
From east to west...
From Atlantis to antartica...
From 0 to 0....
Swearing on my queen...
I let you break down the walls of my heart ...
The boundaries of my emotions..
I know you belong to someone else ...
You are someone's love...
Even coffee day is waiting for you outside
Let me stay one step back....
With a bouquet of roses in hand,
a kneel down ,
And with a heart full of love...
You could have crossed so many proposals like these...
I didn't cross anything like these before.
Bookmark me in your life !!
Don't tear the pages of us which made one of the best days of my life .
Let's play our roles to the best...
Loads of love .....
Unexpressive me....
Lovoholic..
No comments:
Post a Comment