God has given us two eyes.
Through which ,Fortunately We can see.
Unfortunately We all can't see similar things.
Not saying about the vision.
Everyone's Perspectives are different
Bad behind the Good
Good in every bad things We feel,
People We met etc....
At some incidents, We wanted to express it somewhere
May be a Gossip or Writing a diary.
Just like this, I got this as mine
One fine day , got a wisdom to write a blog, just like Buddha got his under Bodhi Tree
All set to create a blog
But couldn't get a proper time to post a first one!!
Had bet to post it today and I did!!!
To read this , I feel that Harvard's English is not necessary but simple board English will help you to see my perspective.!!
Don't waste your time to find any flaws or grammatical errors . JUST READ IT and FEEL IT....
This blog never says the positive one or negative and also nor neutral one!!!
Just tells my own feelings that could be weird at times.
If you find it weird, I can say only one thing...
That's what the blog for ....... :P
All d best and my best wishes wifie...
ReplyDeleteBy
Better Half